Thursday, December 28, 2006

"The Devil's Mambo: Poisoned Kiss"


I put this initial teaser of the The Devil's Mambo: Poisoned Kiss book trailer/short film on my myspace page and recently found out it has gotten over 1,400 views. This is without me doing any kind of promotion, so maybe the booktrailer will be an effective marketing tool for the novel.

I'm planning to launch it around late February and then seriously promote it on such websites as youtube, ifilm and myspace.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great booktrailer for Devil's Mambo Jerry, makes me definitely want to read your book. Let us know the minute it hits book stands.

Jeff Rivera
Author of FOREVER MY LADY: A Novel
(Warner Books - July 2007)
http://www.ForeverMyLady.com

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home