Wednesday, June 27, 2007

REVENGE TANGO

I've been working on the final draft of Revenge Tango, the sequel to The Devil's Mambo. It's been going extremely well and I should be finished by the end of July. The title was recently approved by my pusblisher and the back cover copy has been finished.

What I've been nervously waiting for is the cover. The cover The Devil's Mambo is great and I was worried as to whether Kris Noble would come up with an equally compelling design. I had no idea what to expect. There was a lot of back and forth on the first cover, which my original editor, Sulay Hernandez fought tooth and nail for. I received an email this morning from my editor Kate Duffy with the jpeg of the Revenge Tango cover. Needless to say, I was blown out of my desk chair. Kris Noble rocks!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Hey, just wondering how you're doing.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home